Opened in January 2022, the Chêne-Bourg residence has 8 apartments and can accommodate 32 young people in training.
Residents have access to a multi-purpose room, a laundry room and a bicycle garage. The reception desk on the ground floor is staffed by appointment only. (Our office at the Pont-Rouge residence is open for you during business hours).
The district of Chêne-Bourg has a very large number of restaurants, shops and stores.
📍 Chemin des Charbonniers 11, 1225 Chêne-Bourg
All apartments are furnished and available in mixed-gender, 4-bedroom groupings, whereby every resident benefits from a private single bedroom and shares the bathroom with one of their flatmates. The large common area consists of a fully equipped kitchen, dining room and living room.
A fee covering the room and bed linen cleaning is included in the rental price.
Rates & terms
- Rates are quoted in Swiss francs (CHF).
- They are calculated per month and per person in a community apartment.
- Only one occupant per room.
- The following are included in the rental package: the room and bed linen cleaning fee, ancillary charges, audio-visual fee, resident civil liability insurance and the use of the WiFi as well as common areas.
- The amount is payable in advance.